Friday, August 15, 2008

Bay's First day of school!


Wow our little girl is really growing up!! We are so proud of Baylee! She is so smart and I'm sure this year will be the same as all the other years and she will be at the top of her class! Bay loves to learn new things and is so excited to start school again!


Baylee with her new 3rd Grade teacher Mrs. Robinson. So far Bay really likes her and says she doesn't even beat the kids yet. So we'll see how the rest of the year goes! We have heard great things about Mrs. Robinson so we are really excited for Bay to have her this year!

Baylee in front of Parowan Elementary School where she attends.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my sad. I still think of Baylee as that little 5 lb. beautiful baby girl. She is growing up! I miss seeing you guys and I feel like I'm missing out on everything. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!