Thursday, April 16, 2009




We had a great Easter weekend as usual it was a fast trip up and back but it is always worth it! Deb put on another one of her fantastic Easter breakfasts and it was so good! She works so hard to put all these parties together and we hope she knows that we appreciate it! Then all the kids got to go hunt Easter eggs and they are all loaded now!


We got to meet Jan and Andy and Josh from Australia. My Dad baptized Andy like 100 years ago when he was on his mission there so that was fun! Buddy also went to Australia on his mission so it was fun for him to talk about people they new and remember the good old mission days. Jan and Andy were here to take their son Josh to the MTC in Provo on the 14th. They were awesome and we were so glad we got to meet them and spend a little time with them!






Little future missionaries hopefully to follow in Josh's footsteps! Good luck Josh!





and...... the Easter Bunny found us at Grandma and Grandpa's house the kids had fun and as usual got spoiled!














3 comments:

The Swapp Fam said...

Looks like fun. Bet that was great for Buddy to visit with people from Australia. One of these days you should come and visit people from Vegas. ;)

Kim said...

Hey Tami! I'm so glad I found your blog! (I'm a major blog stalker). Your family is adorable. Hope you don't mind if I read about you and your family.
Kim (Freitas) Wilson

Tiffany said...

Hey there! How is everything?
My mom said that my dad already talked to ked, he didn't waist anytime. I'm sure any oppertunity my dad could take to raz ked he would.