Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bay's First day of School

We got to go and enjoy the first day of school celebration with Bay today!! Our elementary school has Parents or Grandparents come with each of the students for the first few hours of the first day of school!!
They finish out the time with us by having a parade and a little program. It is kind of fun and helps the parents feel a little more involved.

And WOW my little girl is in 4th grade now! CRAZY! Bay is such a great kid and LOVES school!! So much fun! Good luck Bay we love you!!






2 comments:

The Swapp Fam said...

Wow 4th grade. They just grow up so fast. Thats cool how they involve the family. However I cant wait to get mine out the door and I'm glad I'm not going with them. :)

Dawn Rae said...

Looks like fun, I love small towns. I can't believe your kids will be Parowan Rams! lol