Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July






OK, so I know you all get kind of sick of all my horse stuff, But...... This has been such an awesome day for me! I rode Bandit my sweet baby whom I trained myself from the time he was 1 1/2 years old, in the 4th of July parade. This was only the second time he had ever even carried a flag and he had never been in a parade. HE WAS AWESOME!!!! He has been the funnest horse ever to work with and all of you who knew about my horse Rocky can understand that it is so nice to work with a horse that actually learns something after you teach him! I was so proud of him! Anyway Buddy didn't take any pictures of the kids so you just get me and Bandit! The kids had a ball though and got plenty of candy and tattoos. Dad's just don't think like that I guess! What a great 4th of July! We're going up to Brian Head for fireworks tonight and to Tropic Reservoir to ride horses tomorrow. Maybe we'll have a few more pic after that I just couldn't wait to post this!!!! Love you all!

3 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

You look very pretty and Bandit is so handsome carrying his flag! I'm so glad it all worked out and he did so well with it! You're doing an awesome job with all you are responsible for and you have many qualities that I admire in you! I love you! Happy 4th!!!