Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tropic Camping Trip









Well we had a ton of fun over the fourth, so I just wanted to post a few pictures of our camping trip to tropic. We had a blast. We packed the tent but the tent wasn't in the bag so we slept outside in the back of the truck and the kids slept in Kim and Jeff's trailer (Thanks Kim I owe you!)We also took the horses and had so much fun riding all over the mountain I took Kelly's girlfriend Mesha for a fun ride Sat. and Buddy and I went on one later that day but Sunday was our adventure day! We headed out and it was so warm and sunny and we took the kids and headed out for a fun memorable family ride! And it was definitely memorable! We got up the road and it started to rain, snow, hail, you name it! It was fun but it was really cold! So we rode back as fast as we could singing in the rain and laughing about how we will never forget this horse ride. By the time we got back we were definitely ready to wrap up in a blanket and get out of our soaking wet clothes! I LOVE my family so much they are great! Thanks to Linda we have all these great pictures to remember this fun trip to tropic, since we forgot to bring our camera! We have a ton more pictures so I'll do a slide show too!




No comments: