Monday, September 29, 2008

Grandma Jeri and Grandpa Jim

This is my Grandparents Jim and Jeri, only the coolest grandparents ever. We were really lucky to see them this weekend and so I made sure that we snapped some photos!!
Classic Cards! We don't get together very often without a good game of cards! Just watch out cause Grandpa pouts if he loses! Something that I have been so blessed to inherit!

Bay joining in on the fun!
Grandpa Jim playing pick up sticks with the kids. He won so he was happy!

My Grandparent are very dear to me I love them so much so I cherish every moment I have with them!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

7 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Tami!
You don't even know how happy I was when I saw your comment. I tried to email Megan so I could get in touch with you but her email address didn't work. I was sooooo bummed. But yay, she found me & so did you.
Your family is adorable. I'm glad to hear you are doing so good. I assume you are in Parowan?!? We are still in good 'ol Salina & are also doing really well. We are really, really, really busy with the store but I guess we wouldn't have it any other way.
Anyways, it was really good to hear from you & I promise I will get a picture of Brayd & I on the blog. I have thought about you so many times over the years, so I promise I will keep in touch.
Love, Mist

Dawn Rae said...

Tami,
Hi, it's a blast from the past, Dawn Dahlsrud Reneau! How are you? I just saw you left a comment on Misty's blog and decided to say hi. I have a private blog, if you would like an invite send me your email address to dawnreneau@yahoo.com
cute blog and cute family

Love, Dawn

The Swapp Fam said...

Looks like fun. I want to play. I'll keep you from pouting. :)

Rasmussen Bunch said...

Hi Tammi, You family is sure cute. Send me your emails because I set up a blog. My email is willowbend@hotmail.com. I have set mine as private. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Cena

Tiffany said...

Hey Tammi! So glad that your not private anymore. Guess you still could have invited me and kept it private. I haven't seen you for a long time/ I say it's time we get together, so How does this Saturday sound. Girls night out. Bowling and dinner! Can you come?

Tiffany said...

Thats Hilarious about the Ginger by the way.

Hay said...

Hey, you've been tagged. go to my blog and find out what you need to do!