Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAG I'm it!!!

Ok, I am it. Here goes......Rules : Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the Post, the person then tags 4 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.

*What is your husbands name? Buddy Millett

*How long have you been married? 10 years

*How long did you date? 4 months

*How old is he? 33

*Who eats sweets? Mostly me I have little to no self control when it comes to chocolate

*Who said I love you first? I did on the beach of Lake Powell

*Who is taller? Ummmmm, That would definitely be Buddy

*Who can sing best? Me I sing like a superstar!

*Who is smarter? No question about it ME!!!!!!

*Who does laundry? I do unfortunately however all those clothes that I'm washing he worked very hard for!

*Who pays bills? Me

*Who sleeps on the right side? I do

*Who mows the lawn? We both do it.

*Who cooks dinner? I do

*Who drives? My car I drive, his car he drives

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We both do it makes things a lot easier!

*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

*Who asked who out first? I really couldn't tell you I guess it was me but I asked him to go with a bunch of friends together and he turned me down! Nice huh!

*Who wears the pants? He does more often than I do

Tag your it...

Not going to tag anyone but if anyone would like to do it go ahead!!!!

No comments: