Friday, February 20, 2009

We love coupons!


OK, I know that I haven't always been a frugal person but you know.... times are tough. SO, I have really gotten into the whole sale watching, coupon cutting, money saving thing you know!!! So I was so proud of my self today I went to Albertson's sale to day and got all this food, 9 boxes of cereal, 10 loaves of Grandma sycamore bread, 6 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks, and 5 warm delights deserts all for ...................$27 I saved $78 It was awesome!!! I walked out of there feeling this total rush!!! This has been really fun and I just hope that even when business picks up and I can be smart and save all that money!!!

6 comments:

Dawn Rae said...

Ohhh! I am a coupon girl too! It is so fun! Love Albertsons. I have lots of great links on my sidebar if you are looking for inspiration.

Linda said...

So COOL... you have to pass on your expertise to me! :)

Tweeb and Danyette said...

You ROCK!! You should post some pointers, I would love to save money like that!

Misty said...

I LOVE Albertson's for that reason. Everytime I shop there I save at least $40 & I'm not a coupon cutter, sale watcher girl (although I really would love to learn). You are awesome!

Kim said...

That's so awesome!! I told Jeff about all your savings and I will definately show him this post. It's unbelievable!! (I sat last night and cut coupons out of THREE papers. I bought two and Ellen gave me hers. I also plan on printing some more off the net today!!) Keep up the good advice and money saving:)

The Swapp Fam said...

Way to go woman. Makes me think I should too. Maybe I will take a second look at the paper next time.