Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Fun!!!!!

Holy Power Rangers!!!! Have no fear they are here to save the day!! They both had a blast being ranger dudes but luke was so funny he would not take his mask off at all!


Talk about growing up!! Bay was a "Sassy Pirate" and she certainly played the part very well!! She was so cute and she had a blast too!














Another fun Halloween year for the Milletts!











We were also lucky enough to be invited to ride on the hay wagon by Coy and Casey our friends and that was really fun too! It really added to the whole experience and we definitely live in the country it was just like the good ol days!

















How much fun we are so blessed to have the wonderful life that we have Icouldn't be happier!!
Great Husband, greatKids, great family, great friends, and my horses I have never wanted anything more!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!!







6 comments:

Dawn Rae said...

How cute! Your daughter looks so much like you!

Misty said...

My girls will die when I show them your boys tommorrow. They both love the Power Rangers (weirdos). I can't believe it because they are sooooo girly. They will love it. All your kids looked adorable.

Megan said...

So cute ! I miss you guys and wish we could have all been together on Halloween! We love you all!

The Swapp Fam said...

Looks like some fun. Great costumes.

Nielsen Fam said...

Thanks for your comments! It's so good to hear from you and to see what you guys are up to. I can't believe how your kids have grown- where does the time go? Bailey looks just like you! We will see you all at Thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

Hey Tammi! It was good seeing you the other day. Those books were adorable that melinda was selling. I wish I could have gotten more.
Your kids were so cute for Halloween. Sure wish I could post some pics of mine. I still have no idea where my usb cord is?????