Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baylee's 4-H project!

Baylee is in 4-H this year and they get to do a presentation on anything they choose (as long as it has to do with horses) so she decided to do her project on the Tennessee Walking Horse. She had to research the history of the breed and the conformation, and their different gaits. They then have to present in in front of the two judges and be judged and scored.









She did a great job I was so proud of her she seems so little still sometimes and she did probably better that I could have done!!! The judges were surprised this was her first year and she didn't skip a beat! She was on cloud 9 when she was done because she knew she did a good job and she was awarded the red second place ribbon! She certainly is growing up!




After it was all over we figured we had the horse spit shined and Bay all dalled up in her cowgirl gettup so we took advantage of it and took these super cute pictures of her on Millie! Aren't they beautiful! Great job BAY!!!!! We love you!







































4 comments:

Jessie & Mike Sorbe said...

Oh my gosh!! :D She is a young little lady now! WOW! Where did the time go? I'm VERY PROUD of you Bay!! We love you SO much!! Great job!! And the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I may have to steal them! ;D LOL!
Love you guys!
Love me!

Lets get together soon! :)

The Swapp Fam said...

Wow I'm just so impressed with all your posts. Looks like its been busy and fun. I wish my kids could do 4-H. I'm sure this is exactly what Bay was born to do.

Dawn Rae said...

She is so cute up there on that horse. How fun!

Kim said...

What an angel!! Congrats on 2nd place! That's awesome! She's just a natural. I also loved the piano recital video and the t-ball video! Looks like you have all been as busy as us :)