Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our time with the crazy Australians!

Wow, as you will all see we really have been so busy already this summer. But we were so luck to have our Dear Friends Pete, Mandy, and Josie from Australia come and visit us! Pete has been dear do our Family my entire life my Dad baptized him when he was on his mission and he has kept in touch all throughout the years. It was even more fun however for them to see our little family now since I haven't seen him since I was about 13 years old. I have changed a bit since then!
This is Baylee, Mandy, Luke, Beau, Josie, and Pete!


We got a chance to go with them to Bryce Canyon it was a little cold but it was still so much fun the kids and I had never been there either so we were way excited. And I cannot fail to mention the wonderful songs that Pete and Mandy taught the boys on the drive there. They have new words to I hope they call me on a mission. It is now and forever will be "I hope they send me to Australia so I can see Pete and Mandy too" It is really cute to hear them sing it!!










We laughed the entire time hiking through Bryce because Luke forgot his belt and had to hang onto his pants the whole time, or we all had a nice view of superman!






I love this Picture of the boys!! Classic!














We threw the kids in jail! Not long enough if you ask me!!!!








Pete and Mandy got a little crazy while they were here!!









Those dang kids!!










We had a blast as you can see and will forever cherish the friendships we all made and renewed while they were here!! And my boys will forever miss their new best friend "PETE"!!!!











No comments: