Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trip up North to see Family and Friends!

Deb Josie and Mandy outside Olive Garden after we had Lunch there Mandy loved it there!
Me and the kids with our other lovely friend from Australia, Marge. She was so sweet and I am so glad that my kids got to meet her as well! She will always hold a special place in my heart!!!




While we were there we got to go see Uncle Greg and Aunt Kelly and swim in their pool and Kelly made us an awesome dinner! We love them to and it has been so much fun getting to know them better!




This pic is from our lunch in park city it was delicious! Thanks Dad and Deb!!! We love you!




OK back to Greg and Kelly's!







We also went to the Buxton Family reunion while we were up there and got to see family that I haven't seen in years! Good times!



Aunt Joyce is a very special person to me also so it was fun for her to see my little family (minus Buddy) she had never seen Luke so I'm glad we all got to spend a little time with her!









Baylee, Aunt Alice, Beau, Luke, Someone?, and Cousin Julie!







The kids and I at the Graves of my Grandparents Bernice and Alfred Buxton!









No comments: